Monday, April 25, 2016

Happy "Thank a Connie and Juanita" week

I’ve put in requests with the Clinton Mayor and the Governor of Oklahoma to see if they will officially change the name of this week to "Thank a Connie and Juanita" week.  So far they haven’t responded.  I’ve sent several requests over the past couple of months, and will continue to harass them until I get this week’s name changed.  So if you know any Connies or Juanitas, please take the time to tell them how wonderful they are!  I know two that are literally the faces of SW.  Every time someone walks through our front doors or calls us on the phone, that’s who they see and hear first.  I’m grateful for their wonderful smiles and polite, pleasant phone conversations.  They are also the SW Elementary campus mothers.  If they take care of our teachers half as much as they do myself, then they have about 550+ kids (We have around 500 students).  I watch them patiently dole out meds, give hugs, make phone calls home, schedule subs, head up fundraisers, and despite all my attempts to mess it up, keep our campus rolling like a well-oiled machine.  It’s a pleasure to work alongside both of these strong-willed, organized, and caring women.  They go above and beyond to make our campus a great place to work, teach, learn, and play.  So take some time to celebrate these awesome women this week!  Southwest couldn’t be the school it is without them.  If you see these two ladies give 'em a shout out.  Their names just happen to be Connie and Juanita and it's almost officially a week named after them.  (I'm calling the Mayor right now and the Governor next)

 


4 comments:

  1. We love Connie and Juanita! I am so thankful for all they do to keep my students and myself headed in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the BEST! ������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome duo! So thankful that we have them at SES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly don't know what I'd do without them!!

    ReplyDelete